- book me (or me & Lobelia, or any of the other collaborations I’m involved in, or have a collab of your own to suggest) for a gig,
- get me to speak at your college/university,
- ask me to play on or produce your record,
- ask me to open for you on tour,
- interview me for your mag/site/newspaper,
- ask me to write for your mag/site/newspaper…
whatever it is, email me via the form over here.
That’s by far the best way to get in touch. It comes straight to me, no intermediaries, and I can then email or call you back when I’ve got my diary in front of me!
For gigs, it’s probably cheaper and easier than you’d think to organise, and I’d love to come and play, so please do drop me a line. I’m sure we’ll work something out. For house concerts, I can put you in touch with people who’ve organised them before so you can get the low-down on what works best, if you so wish.
For now, listening links are over there on the left, blog stuff on the right, everything else is worth a look… stick around